NH State Inspection Shop #134 – $40.00/per State Inspection. Appointments are recommended and Walk in’s Welcome.
Fact: Did you know the State of New Hampshire has a list of items inspection stations are required to inspect before approving a vehicle for a NH state inspection sticker.
Below are requirements that our Certified State of New Hampshire Inspection Mechanics must follow during the vehicles general inspection process:
- Driver must have NH Registration, NH plates, NH registration certificate and vehicle identification number
- Vehicle must comply with the State of New Hampshire’s Vehicle Inspection Requirements for:
- Steering, front end and suspension.
- Brakes, including parking brake.
- Odometer and speedometer.
- Electrical system, horn and defroster.
- Lights and reflectors, including headlight aim.
- Glass, glazing and mirrors.
- Exhaust system.
- On-board diagnostics system.
- Body, chassis and bumper height.
- Fuel system.
- Tires and wheels.
“All New Hampshire registered vehicles require a safety inspection to be conducted within ten (10) days of the registration. After the initial inspection, registered vehicles must be re-inspected every year, no later than ten (10) days after the end of the owner’s birth month. When a vehicle changes owners, it must be inspected in the new owner’s name within ten (10) days of the registration date, even if the original inspection sticker has not expired. Please note that antique motor vehicles must be inspected in the month of April (Saf-C 3224).” ~ https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/registration/inspections-emissions/index.htm
If you have questions about the State of New Hampshire Vehicle Inspection Process please visit the State of NH DMV or call us at 1-603-659-6371. We are proud to help our customers be in compliance with the State of New Hampshire’s regulations on automotive inspections. If you need help identifying if something will pass, please call and we can offer our expert service and a plan of action to get your vehicle inspection ready.